Give your blood sugar control a super-broccoli boost
Our breakthrough super-broccoli is packed with botanicals that change how our body processes sugar - so you can put health worries behind you and get on with living your life to the full.
Forget wrinkles – the real effects of ageing are happening on the inside.
Symptoms like inflammation and metabolic imbalance lead to a wide range of health issues that have always been an inevitable part of getting older… until now.
Learn how looking after your cellular health can support:
Lower blood sugar
Weight loss (coming soon)
Trusted by you
Take the first step towards a healthier future
Give yourself a boost with our evidence-backed SuperSoup. Just one bowl a week is enough to help soothe internal inflammation and support a healthier metabolism – supporting your blood sugar journey.
Backed by world-leading experts
Lead Scientist & Professor of Human Nutrition
It’s safe to say that getting more of it through something like this SuperSoup would do us all the world of good!
Head of Clinical Research
What's our secret?
Meet our biofortified super-broccoli
We’ve spent decades researching and developing our new ultra-healthy strain of super-broccoli (or as the scientists call it, ‘GRextra’).
It looks and tastes like a traditional supermarket broccoli – but contains up to 5x more key health-boosting active ingredients that help to soothe chronic inflammation, support a healthier metabolism and promote internal balance.
It’s a uniquely powerful, all-natural way to grow healthier even as you get older – and it’s patented for blood sugar support.*
Growing healthier, together
Our super-broccoli is here to help you live life to the full. Its active ingredients act on our cells at the most fundamental level to repair damage, promoting health across a wide range of different areas, including:
- Glucoraphanin targets insulin resistance and can help to promote weight loss, supporting your efforts to lower your blood sugar. To learn more, see our summary of how glucoraphanin works
Keep your engine running smoothly
- Glucoraphanin turns on antioxidant healing genes in our cells that help to repair our metabolism. To learn more, see our summary of how glucoraphanin works
- Vitamins C & B6 and Folic acid all contribute to the normal functioning of our metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Keep your heart ticking over
Glucoraphanin has been extensively studied for its effects on high cholesterol levels and heart health. To learn more, see our summary of the science of glucoraphanin & blood sugar.
Keep your mind clear and sharp
- Glucoraphanin has been extensively studied for its effects on brain health and inflammation. To learn more, see our summary of the science of glucoraphanin & brain health (coming soon)
- Vitamins C & B6 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function.
- Iron contributes to normal cognative function.
Keep yourself moving forwards
- Glucoraphanin has been extensively studied for its effects on joint health and arthritis. To learn more, see our summary of the science of glucoraphanin & arthritis (coming soon).
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of gums, cartilage and skin.
- Calcium and phosphorous contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
Maintain your natural defences
- Glucoraphanin turns on survival genes in our cells that help to improve cellular health and resilience. To learn more, see our summary of how glucoraphanin works
- Selenium & Vitamin C contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Folic acid, iron & selenium all contribute to normal functioning of the immune system.
- Glucoraphanin has been extensively studied for its effects on men’s health and the risk and development of prostate cancer. To learn more, see our summary of the science of glucoraphanin & men’s health (coming soon)
- Glucoraphanin has been extensively studied for its effects on women’s health. To learn more, see our summary of the science of glucoraphanin & women’s health (coming soon)
Subscribe To A Healthier Future
Research suggests you should eat SmarterNaturally Soup once a week for several months to see beneficial effects on your health. That’s why we sell it as a subscription – and make a promise to all our subscribers that we’ll do everything we can to keep you supplied for as long as you want.
Have It Your Way
Just add boiling water for an instant broccoli soup - or add seasoning, sauces and other ingredients to tailor the flavour to your taste.
The SmarterNaturally Promise
You’re here to boost your health. We’re here to help.
Maintaining your health is incredibly important. So we understand how frustrating it can be when you can’t get hold of something that you know works for you.
That’s why we make all our subscribers a promise – that we will do our very best to make sure your delivery comes through when you’re expecting it to.
That means you can stop worrying about losing any progress you’ve made towards a healthier future, and instead focus on all the other things that make life special.